Introducing the New Workcred.org: Website Gets Re-Design and Enhanced Features
Today, Workcred launched its new website, reflecting a more robust and modern layout, enhanced logo and features, and direct access to new content. The engaging, re-designed site provides users with a deeper understanding of Workcred’s mission to connect and educate stakeholders under the vision of creating a more integrated and effective credentialing system, and current efforts in support of those goals.
Now mobile-responsive and more user-friendly, the new Workcred.org provides opportunities for audiences to engage with Workcred and learn about the latest research, insights, and trends related to credentials. New re-designed features include:
- a “What’s New” carousel to highlight recent announcements, articles, news, events, points of view, and more;
- an informative and interactive “What We Do” section that better reflects Workcred’s breadth of expertise and how Workcred promotes quality;
- access to a new “Thought Leadership” page, reflecting Workcred’s involvement on workforce — and education-focused boards, committees, and other task forces, and presentations on the latest issues and trends at national events;
- an easy-to-navigate “Publications and Events” page with access to all of Workcred’s offerings in one place — from blog posts to reports — replacing the previous Knowledge Center;
- updates to Workcred’s “Our Work” page for more insights on efforts in action; and
- enhanced content on the “Contact Us” page.
“Our Workcred team is proud to debut this reimagined website to mark our immense progress in our seventh year,” said Dr. Roy Swift, executive director. “As we continue to grow, we are excited to take a step in this direction and provide greater access to valuable research, thought leadership, and important updates on our work and other workforce-related issues.”
These updates are a part of a two-phased re-design. Stay tuned for another announcement about the completion of the new website design later this year.
Originally published at https://workcred.org.